Site Design & Development
A web site is your virtual showroom. The benefit of having an impressive showroom needs no explanation. AES will build your image on the internet in such a way that it leaves a lasting impression. We have built up an intuitive sense of how website's work, usability, user expectation and experience.
Our professional web experts / artists / designers allow small, medium and large businesses to extend their reach and market their products around the world through innovative design concepts. Page load speed, coding standards, web 2.0 and extended reputation are now standards in the evolved metric of optimization. The right design, laid out to maximize the impact of the content, enhances the credibility of your product, service or message.
Features & Benefits
- Creative Design
- Usability & Accessibility
- Content Management
AES Web Design Process
- Determine short and long term site goals aligned with the mission and values of your business. We prefer to conduct these discussions onsite or via video conference. Topics include: Target Audience, Market Position, Content, Style & Design, Budget, Technology and Competition.
- Presentation of a detailed map outlining all points discussed including a quote for the project.
- Presentation of design concept, basic layout, style and content strategy. We encourage open discussion and expect feedback to ensure that all expectations are met and exceeded.
- Our design and development professionals construct your search engine optimized site using the latest standards and technology. During this time the site is offline and will also be tested across various platforms and browsers to ensure consistent presentation. Once completed, it is presented for final client approval before launch.
- Upon launch of your site, we provide user training, ongoing optimization and support to ensure the site operates at peak performance. The inherent SEO optimization built into the site combined with AES marketing strategies will ensure the success your new site deserves.
You’re in good company
We are not the only ones who think Wordpress is a great publishing platform, these are just some of the companies who use Wordpress to publish their content around the world.